Paul has devoted his practice to helping families get their lives back on track by recovering the compensation they deserve. For Paul, every case is taken and prepared as if it is going to trial. Because of his determination and hard work, Paul is able to settle his cases quickly, fairly, and for significant value.
Paul is credited with winning the highest general damage wrongful death award in Calcasieu Parish history. In his over 25 years of practice, Paul has successfully handled over 350 commercial trucking cases. Paul handles all types of personal injury cases.
Paul was born and raised in Lake Charles. In 1990 he graduated from the University of Texas at Austin where he received a degree in History. Paul was awarded his law degree at Louisiana State University Law Center in 1994. Paul and his wife, Cristi, have two children, Nathan and Leah.
Areas of Practice
- Louisiana, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1995
- S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2007
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. – 1994
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- B.A. – 1990
- Major: History
Honors and Award
- Top Lawyers of Acadiana Personal Injury Litigation- 2015
- Top Lawyers of Acadiana Admiralty & Maritime Law- 2015
- American Institue of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award- 2015
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Contact Us Today
A law firm rooted in plaintiffs’ rights: Cox, Cox, Filo, Camel & Wilson L.L.C. of Lake Charles, Louisiana.