Jackson grew up in Sulphur and graduated from Sulphur High School. He attended McNeese State University, where he graduated in 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in business. Jackson then received his law degree from the Louisiana State University Law Center and joined the firm upon receiving his license to practice in October of 2021.
In his free time, Jackson loves to play sports. His competitive nature translates perfectly to advocating for his clients. Jackson cares about the people of Southwest Louisiana and fights to help them get their lives back on track after an injury.
Jackson is married to Laken Bobo Ritchie and they have one son, Luca James Ritchie.
Areas of Practice
- Hurricane Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Louisiana, 2021
- U.S. Eastern District of Louisiana, 2021
- U.S. Western District of Louisiana, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2021
- Louisiana State University Law Center | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor, 2021
- Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, 2021
- McNeese State University | Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2018
- Majors: General Business Administration & Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Association of Justice
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division Board Member
Contact Us Today
A law firm rooted in plaintiffs’ rights: the Cox Law Firm of Lake Charles, Louisiana.